Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

World Card Making Day

I finished these two cards up yesterday. I colored the cherry image, from Flourishes http://www.flourishes.org/, with my Copic markers. They have the best clear stamps I've ever used. They came right out of the package ready to use. I didn't have to clean or prep the stamps. They really are the best clear stamps I think I've ever used. I'm in love with them. I bought several sets from them recently and can't put them away. I used designer scrapbook paper for the background and the sentiment is an old Penny Black image. I added Crystal Lacquer to the cherries and layered one leaf and one cherry for added dimension. I added the bow to look like it was tied onto the bunch of cherries.
The peach image is also from Flourishes. Another great set. Both the cherries and peach set have small and large images that can be used in a lot of different ways. The images are added to the cards with Pop-dots to raise them up.

Let me know if you have any questions about either one of these cards. Do you think they look good?
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my little blog. I really do appreciate it.
Have a great day!


No comments: