Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday Card Snippet




Just a little snippet of the card I made for my granddaughter's birthday last week. I'm slow to get things on my blog, but pictures are waiting. (Hey... at least they are out of the camera and on the computer.)
I have carried my camera with me to show off my pictures. After I saw the commercial with the lady showing off her CDs in the photo album, I thought the least I could do is get them out of my camera. :-) woo-hoo!
So... a snippet it is. Made this with my Cricut Expression,Stretch Your Imagination cart. Mounted it to a top-folded card and trimmed it a little bit for the shape to match up. Added glitter to the dark pink areas and stamped her name on the cake.

Happy Friday night and happy stampin'

I'll be back!

4 comments:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Cute card Debbie! I love all swirls!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute. So you like your new toy :) Kim

Kim said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! And welcome to the blogging family! You are going to be so addicted! hee hee! It's a lot of fun! I love your creations...and am glad to hear you love your big bug...I really need to use mine more! :) Your creations are beautiful!!!! Look forward to learning more about you and becoming friends!
Hugs~ Kim

Maggie Lamarre said...

Wow that is a kewl birthday card..
Thank you so much for stopping
by http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie