Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

I've been having so much fun in my new Craft House. I can't focus too well because I'm still in shock and awe that I have it.

We're having an easy, laid-back kind of day today. We cooked on the grill last night with Scarlett helping. Today... we'll eat leftovers.

Today turned out to be a great day to me. I bumped into some friends at Wal-Mart that I used to work with. (Hey Waneda and Bruce!) I could have talked to them all day. They had wandered into my neck of the woods and I just couldn't believe it when I saw Waneda. She was always a joy to work with. That's the sad part of leaving a company that you spent 26 years at. Your friends. Cherished memories...Sharing our lives with each other. Waneda and I shared a lot of crafty things together. She's a fabulous painter and can create some cool things. (Girl.... I sure do miss our chats about crafts!)

Bruce.... helped me to create this hugh stash of paper that I have. (Thanks Bruce for being there when I wanted paper cut to size.) I still have a ton of paper from the old days. A stamper can never have too much paper.

As always, thanks so much for visiting.

Take care,
Debbie

No comments: