Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet Treats


I guess better late than never. Did I tell you I was a lazy blogger?

I thought you might like to see what I made for the grand kids for Valentine's Day. Cute little pizza boxes. I found the template on splitcoaststampers.com. I forgot to make a picture of the boxes open with the chocolate truffles inside. Yum! Easy little boxes to make.
I used some beautiful digital paper that I purchased from Gina K Designs to cover the outside and line the inside of each box. I cut the round hearts and the word 'love' using Gina K papers with my Cricut Expressions and the Sure Cuts A Lot software. The long skinny hearts were cut using a Sizzix die and machine.

I hope you like my little boxes and if you have questions please let me know.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Love these!!!

....I'm sure your grandkids did, too! :)