Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another sewing themed card

Okay... I'm on a roll today. I thought I'd post some of the other cards I made using the sewing themed stamps. I really did just throw this card together. The red was a scrap tossed on my desk and I had made the flowers a while back. See earlier post about the vintage flowers.
All stamps are from www.darcie.com except for the ruler. It came from a little set I ordered off Ebay from Canada at www.localkingrubberstamp.com. I am in love with Darcie Heater's new style of stamps. I remember her from a cutesie style of years ago. She has some of the most adorable stamps I've seen in a long time. Visit her site to see all the new things she's coming out with. The scallop oval is from Stampin'UP! and you can visit my site at www.debbiereaves.stampinup.net to order it if you like.
I just re-joined Stampin'UP!  I don't know what happened to me but when I saw the new catalog I just fell in love with them all over again. I look forward to sharing my love of stamping with anyone and everyone. I think I'll just carry my favorite stamps in my purse along with an ink pad and just pop it out when someone says "what tha heck is stamping?" I'll be prepared. I guess that will be a very big purse too. No problem... I have a couple of sewing machines and I'll just have to whip one up. It's true. People still ask what I'm talking about. Wouldn't it be cool just to stamp something right then? I'm going to work on that idea.
If you're looking for a Stampin'UP! demonstrator you've found me... I'm your gal! Just let me know what you're interested in and I'll share what I know.

Alright... my poor finger with six stitches has decided to hurt today more than any since I had surgery this past Friday. I have typed a lot today. No telling how many letters are missing from words I typed at work. Shhhhh...don't tell. Let's see if the editor catches it. 

One more card coming up with a sewing theme...

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happiness always blooms in the Strawberry Studio!
Debbie

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

You've got a great blog. Love your cards! They are so shabby chic!I just became a follower through SC. I hope you will follow me, too!

http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Chanda said...

These are so pretty! I love the look of your blog. So shabby chic! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com