Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Strawberry card

This card was made using the Big Shot and the BIGZ strawberry die. I traced around the red portion so I could have a white mat and make the card a little stronger. The die is so cool because it has two berries connected at the stem so it can be folded over into a card. There's also a leaf die on it.
I just wrote a review of the Big Shot for our craft column "Haute Homemade" for our local newspaper. You can find it at www.annistonstar.com . Type in Debbie Reaves in the search box since I don't know how to direct you to the article. Please share the love in a comment box if you liked the article.
I also made a cute banner with five berries and each one had a letter on it to spell out "B L O O M". It turned out real cute.

Let me know if you had time to visit the article and I sure do appreciate it. I'm not a writer so I think it's a big deal if I write an article.

I especially want to thank you for dropping by here when I know you'd rather be stamping..cutting...or something else.  Having a snack would be good too!

Happiness always blooms in the Strawberry Studio!
Debbie

3 comments:

Maree said...

Thanks for following my blog! This strawberry is so darn cute!!! Just love it. TFS :)

Chanda said...

This is so adorable! TYFS! Thanks for the kind words on my blog! :)

chanda stehlik
www.onecraftymommy.com

AnnMarie said...

Very pretty projects! Looking forward to following along from VA! :)