Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Craft Tote Promotion

Don't let this tote-ally awesome opportunity pass you by!

September 1 through October 18, receive a FREE craft tote--a $39.95 value--when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator!


Imagine sharing your love of Stampin' Up! with this stylish and practical tote, patterned after our Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper and large enough to carry 12" x 12" card stock and a Paper Cutter, as well as punches, ink pads, and accessories. And with two Starter Kits* to choose from--Standard and Digital+--at a new lower price, there's never been a better time to join the Stampin' Up! family.



Contact me TODAY to get started with this tote-ally awesome opportunity. Don't already have a demonstrator? I'd love the privilege of being your demonstrator. Click on the new 2010-2011 catalog at the right to go straight to my Stampin'UP! website.

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Happiness always blooms in the Strawberry Studio!

Debbie


*Sample Starter Kit contents pictured in tote

3 comments:

Debra said...

Hey Debbie, Thanks for the comment, I'm following you too. I'm going to be doing a tutorial for my Faux clip it up and scratch paper roll holder this weekend, check back if you want to see how I did it!

Queen Bea Scraps said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
Hope you will follow me too at
www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

Diana Carr said...

Hi Debbie, I'm now following you too! I wish I had gotten this tote. It's great that it's available to new demonstrators!

Diana
www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com