Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Spooky Card

 Just a quick post to show a cute card I made last week. Top photo is the front and next photo is the inside. I hope you can see the embossed bats in the background.

Stamp set: Wicked Cool (#120600) clear mount
Paper: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Markers: Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Basic Black
Ribbon: 5/8" white Organza
Additional items used: Clear embossing powder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, 1-3/4" Circle Extra-Large punch, Hobby Blade, Cutting mat. The Googly eyes are not Stampin'UP! but I couldn't help myself and had to add them to the O's.

Thanks for looking!  (I've got to go and fire up the grill for burgers.)  Whoo-hoo!

Have a great evening,

Debbie

5 comments:

Terry said...

I really like the look of your blog! I'm now following you from SC (you're already one of my followers - thanks!).

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Renkata said...

hi Debbie,
i love your cute cards.
But I smile when I read your messy story over at SCACD blog.
such a funny one.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Debbie I love this card. It made me smile. The front is just a hoot and although I couldn't quite make out the embossing I love the inside too! TFS. Delightful!

Patti said...

How cute your "fancy" witch is. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

Bev Gomez said...

I love stopping by your blog Debbie every once in a while. Darling darling cards!!!!! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com