Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Craft Room wall decor

This is something I made on my Cricut Expression a few weeks ago. The vase is about 9 inches tall and the flowers are 5" or 6" at the widest point. The butterfly looks more like a dragonfly to me, but I love them both so it didn't matter. I've got it all attached to the wall with poster putty. I made the black dots with a 1/2" hole punch and they're also attached with poster putty. I just can't bring myself to add more holes to the walls. I know eventually I'll nail something up, but I'm not ready right now.
If you can see the little X O N that's real small, it stands for hugs and kisses Nanny. My granddaughter calls me Nanny and this was a gift, along with a couple of Mary Engelbreit mini tea pots, from her and my daughter-in-law many years ago . They're little resin letters by Mary Engelbreit. Sooo cute and I love them so much! And... they're attached with poster putty too. (Can you tell I like the stuff?)
I'll be making more things with my Cricut to hang on the walls. Next thing will be words or sayings. Maybe one that reminds me to blog more often would help.
I hope you have enjoyed this little Snippet of a post today and I sure hope you're having a great weekend!
Take care! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Debbie

No comments: