Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sewing themed card

This card looks better in real life. The colors are very vivid but it looks a little dull in the picture.
I've been on a "sewing themed" rubber stamp kick for the past few months and I've been buying up sets that I thought were cute. The sewing machine is from one of the sets I purchased on Ebay from someone in Canada. You can't tell it but it's popped up with Pop-Dots and colored with Copic sketch markers. The cute ruler ribbon and designer paper is from Taylored Expressions "April Key Ingredients" kit of the month. I used the ruler stamp from this set and stamped a background on the yellow card stock.
Let me know if you have any questions about this card. I have more sets to use and can't wait to get to them.

I've got to get ready for my Zumba class. I've been taking classes since April and it kicks my butt every time.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

Debbie

8 comments:

Heather Howe said...

What an adorable card! You did a great job on the flowers below. Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects.
Heather Howe
www.stampinghoweknow.blogspot.com

stampingwithlulu said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you. You have a very lovely blog. I'll be back : )

Lori

Jennifer Thomas said...

Nice blog. I'm following you now from SC you can find me at www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Patty said...

Love your blog! I'm your latest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection! I invite you to follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com
Have a great day!!!

Nanci said...

Great card and very nice coloring!
I'm following you from SC. I hope you'll join me too!
www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

Diane Noble said...

Very cute card! Love your blog. I'm following you now too. What a great way to connect! I'll be back.

Shanda Stirk said...

Wow - what a great card! That sewing machine is really neat! I am now following your blog.

Morgan said...

nice blog!
I'm following from SC...check out my blog at stampcravings.blogspot.com
thanks! :)