Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Because I Care card

This card was a total CASE from Tina at www.mytherapymycreations.blogspot.com.
When I saw her card I just knew I had to try it. Mine doesn't quite measure up to hers, but it was fun to make.
Stamps: Because I care (Level 1 Hostess set)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Stampin'Write markers, Basic Black classic ink pad, Crumb Cake classic ink pad.
Accessories: Basic black satin ribbon, Glue dots, brads from Designer Hardware Vintage Trinkets (too cute IRI), Snail adhesive, sponge
My mojo has been in hiding so it really helps to find a card I can CASE. Maybe the ol' mojo will find it's way back home. (I have ideas, they are just stuck and can't get out.)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog I really do appreciate it!

Have a great weekend!
Debbie

2 comments:

Cindy said...

This card is beautiful. I love the reverse masking you did here. I have this set and have never used it. TFS! I'm following you via Stampin Connection too. Nice to connect!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

This is so beautiful!!! I am now a follower from SC #319
Mandy