Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Punched up card


What do you think of this funny card? I used a bunch of SU! punches to create the shapes.
Stamps: Boots and hat from the Wicked Cool stamp set (#120600).
The eyes are from the Oval large (#119855). I colored the blue iris part of the eye. The pupil is 1/2" circle punch (#119869), the eyelids are punched from the Scallop Oval Extra-Large (#119884) cut one in half, then snip the little eyelashes. The paper sorta curls up on its own. Weird, huh?
The Pumpkin is made using three 1-3/4" circles (#119850) with the Oval (#119855) centered over the three circles. I edged each shape with Soft Suede (#115657) ink pad.
On the boots... I stamped them two times, and cut out two of the ones going in the same direction so I could place them under the pumpkin.

Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Stampin'Write markers, Soft Suede, Staz On white.
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, White Stampin' Pastels to create the fog around the pumpkin.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I've been playing for hours now in the Strawberry Studio. Hum... maybe I'll get more cards made. We'll see. (I keep leaning toward trying to organize something.)

Have a great day!

Debbie

2 comments:

Polka Dots Crafts said...

I just love this card! You are sooo creative.

Unknown said...

Cool card!!! I love the eyes!