Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A puppy to make you smile

Meet my granddaughter's new puppy, Cody. He's a mixed breed Chihuahua/Poodle. Waaaay too cute. Her dad (my son) bought him for her yesterday. She just loves him and he seems to love her a lot too.
He cried a lot for her to hold him. I told her that's the same thing babies do. He got a little car sick in my car yesterday but not too bad. I was afraid Scarlett was going to get sick too, but she was okay. Yay!
Don't you think he's cute?

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

Have a great day,

Debbie

12 comments:

Morgan said...

ohhhh he's soooo cute!!!!

Marcia said...

Hi,
Thank you for following me, I'm following you to...what a cute puppy!!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Oh my gosh adorable puppy!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

LLevens said...

The puppy is adorable and won't take long for you to fall in love with him,too.Your blog is amazing

Gopi said...

Such a cute puppy :)
Thank you for the kind comments and for following! I'm following right back. You have a gorgeous layout :)

Take care

teresea said...

Cute puppy! New follower from SC #276. Teresea

Penny Hanuszak said...

Couldn't find your email Debbie, so just wanted to drop by and leave you a big thanks for your cheery note on my blog today, and congrats on winning Jennifers card candy. This little doggie has stolen my heart for sure. What a cutie pie. Thanks for your support and for your always cheerful comments. Means a lot!

Renee said...

oh my goodness he is sooooo sweet!!

Melissa Hedine-Tootle said...

What a CUTE puppy!! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. I am #310 on SC.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

What a cute puppy. I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

Thanks again!
Shirley Pumpkin #312

Unknown said...

The puppy is toooo cute!

Thanks for following my blog via SC...I am now following yours too!!

Unknown said...

Aww!!! Super cute! We have two long haired chihuahuas ouselves! :) Thanks for following me! I'm following you now too!