Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Cricut Craziness

The whole reason I started my blog was because I fell in love with the Cricut Expression. Crazy huh? Just go back to the beginning and see my posts about this cool contraption! It does some pretty neat things. Mine has been lonesome lately with me playing with other toys. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I'll be back with my Cricut any day now. Cuz... I've got ideas that need to be put to the test. You'll see.....

Any hoooo.... Cricut is celebrating having 100 cartridges available by giving away 100 cartridges over the next five weeks. (20 per week.) This information is from their newsletter that I receive and always read. Naturally I did what I had to do to get in on the action. One of the things to get my name in the hat twice was add this link on my blog. How easy is that? So... here it it. It goes back to the cartridge product page at Cricut. Whoo-Hoo! If you're wondering just what the Cricut is all about... have a visit on their Web site. Cool machine! Did I tell ya I just love mine?


http://www.cricut.com/shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?id=361&s=1&sc=2

Have a great evening!

OH... I did make something this weekend. No pic yet. It was a patchwork lap blanket. I'll share it with you later and tell you what toy I used to help speed the process along.

Nite now!

Debbie

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Debbie,
I like you new picture - beautiful smile!! Looking forward to seeing your blanket. Thanks for sharing the information on Cricut!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!