Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

New family member


We never expected to have any pets at our home. We used to be away from home most of the day and my husband isn't crazy about cats. But... we have a cat now. It took up at our house last weekend and decided to stay with us. He's a cutie and I think he's young but I'm not sure.
My granddaughter fell in love with him and immediately wanted us to go buy cat food and a flea collar, so we did. He's a very laid-back kitty and just lays around sleeping or looking through the door wanting some attention.
We've decided it he wants to stay he'll be well cared for. I won't let him in the house though so I know he may decide to run away. Who knows? So far he's hanging around our home for now.
Let me know what you think about Mr. Whiskers. He's a super sweet kitty. My husband even talks to him and feeds him. (This is what I should have made pictures of... cuz I never figured it would happen in my lifetime.)
Take care and thanks so much for stopping by.

Debbie

No comments: