Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

A rose is a rose


This rose just bloomed overnight on a little bush Scarlett and I planted in the pouring rain the first week of August. We were soaking wet but had a wonderful day! I bought two rose bushes... 2 for $10 at Lowe's. I don't have a green thumb at all so I have no idea how these things will survive. We'll see how it goes. This particular rose bush hadn't been looking too good while the other one has had a lot of blooms on it. I can't think of the name of them right now, but I don't think they're suppose to grow tall.
Isn't it just beautiful! I took the picture early this morning as I headed to the craft house with my cup of coffee.
I don't know what the other bush with red leaves is. We bought it when we got the rose bushes. It's beautiful but didn't have a tag on it and the checkout clerk at Lowe's didn't know what it was. It was coming a rainstorm while we were there so I didn't wait around to find someone that may know what it is. Do you have any idea what it may be?

Enjoy the view. (Hey... I've been stamping a lot... but my mojo has been on vacation and my ideas aren't flowing like I want them to.) geeze... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Right now I have a roast with potatoes in the crockpot and I made homemade chicken noodle soup last night. It was wonderful. I hope the roast will be as good. Oh... I better go pop some green beans on the stove to cook while I try to find my mojo.

Don't you just love food! (And... I made homemade chocolate pudding a couple of hours ago. Over-cooked it I think but it's still good.)

Have a great Sunday evening and thank you so much for stopping by. Let me know if you're enjoying my blog.

take care,

Debbie

No comments: