Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 11 tag of Tim's 12 tags of Christmas

Yeah!! I'm on the home stretch with my tags. This one was the easiest so far and I hope the one for tomorrow won't be too difficult for me. Woo-hoo!
I cut the cute deer our of white card stock and cut a 'shadow' from red card stock. I embossed the white deer with black flourishes then inked it up with red distressing ink from Ranger.
I stamped some very small images then colored and punched them out with a 1/2" circle punch. The I glued the image behind a clear stone that sort of magnified the image a little bit. Then the stones are glued in the middle of each Prima flower that I colored with my Copics.

I hope you are enjoying this journey with me. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great weekend! I'm off to watch Harry Potter with hubby and granddaughter.

nite!
Debbie

1 comment:

craftysahmiam said...

All of your tags are beautiful, but this is my favorite. I'm now following you from Stampin' Connection
http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com