Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Day 12 of Tim's 12 tags of Christmas

What a cutie! This was the most difficult of the 12 tags for me to make. The roses were a challenge. I have to thank Tim for that because had I not followed his blog I wouldn't have tried making roses. I love how they turned out. I didn't have any grunge paper but I used two different card stocks. One was thicker than the other, but they worked equally well. I didn't have enough of the "blingie" gemstones to make the flourishes that I needed, so I used Stickles glitter glue and made little dots. I hope you can see them in the photo.
This was such a fun challenge for me. I think I'll now try to follow some other blog challenges to stretch my brain out of it's comfort zone. Woo-hoo!

If you've been following along with me I sure do appreciate it and I hope you've enjoyed it too.

I'm off to make a Birthday card for a friend and then out to dinner in her honor.
Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Debbie! Your tags are great!! I hope you will share your sewing projects too! :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!