Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Day 9 tag of Tim's 12 tags of Christmas

This tag just touches my heart. That's my granddaughter 10 years ago. I still call her 'baby-girl'. She'll never be too old for me to call her that. I love this picture of her. She loves Christmas so much. She loved Frosty very much at the time. She had to hug him everyday and talk to him. So sweet and precious! I treasure the memories.
So.. I guess you can tell I love this tag. It may not be just like Tim's but the idea is the same.
How sweet. I colored the metal items with my Copic marker. The film strip was one that I cut up. The little pictures are from Tim's Web-site. He gave us permission to use them. He has a film strip ribbon available for purchase, but I had to improvise. (It's been like a treasure hunt to see if I could find something in my craft house to use for my substitutions.)
Let me know what you think about my sweet little tag for day 9. Thanks again for stopping by my little blog.

Take care and have a great evening.

Debbie

No comments: