Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Day 7 tag of Tim's 12 tags of Christmas

This is my day 7 tag of Tim's 12 tags of Christmas. Visit his blog here to see what it's all about. I know you've seen this Santa before, but he's so cute and the only vintage-looking one I have. It's hard to see the little metal tag in the picture, but it has "wish" debossed in the middle. It started out as a silver tag and I colored it with my Copic markers. It's cute, but just doesn't show up well in the picture.
Let me know what you think about my version of Tim's tags. I've made it this far so hopefully I'll make it to the last tag. woo-hoo!
I've had a super busy day so I'm off to rest a little. (My desk looks like a tornado hit it.) It's been a fun tornado though.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great evening!

Debbie

1 comment:

Kim Moreno said...

Beautiful tag!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! :)