Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Chicks flew the coop

I don't know if they really flew the coop but the chicks look like they're going someplace. I used my Dee Gruenig "Mini Kitchen Set" available from http://www.sundayint.com/ and colored directly onto the stamp. I colored each chick then tapped onto "inked" stamp with another color to get the spotted look. The white chicken only has the tapping for its body color.

Now below is the inside of the card. I kept it super simple and I'll probably go back and rub the teal ink pad around all edges of the card interior, but so far it's simple.
The sentiment on the front of the card and the one on the inside are all on one stamp. I just colored the top portion I wanted for the front, cleaned the stamp and colored the bottom portion to use inside. You get a lot more use from a stamp if you can use it more ways than one. The sentiment is from Dee Gruenig ATC Stamps Set 2 available from http://www.sundayint.com/.

I haven't written up all the instructions for this card yet, so if you have any questions about what I used, please send me an e-mail.

Thanks so much for visiting!

Debbie

No comments: