Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dream Craft House update



Thursday was day four and we are still impressed at the speed at which the guys are working. It's one man and two of his nephews. I call them worker bees.

Scarlett, my granddaughter, took her drawn floor plan (on graph paper) to the building and marked off little lines where everything should go. She wanted to see if her drawing was accurate. She was so excited to show me there was room for everything. How funny!

It rained later in the evening, but I don't think it hurt anything. I can't wait to see what happens today. Everyday when I get home, Scarlett and I run out there to check things out. Whoo-hoo! It's still hard for me to believe it's happening. I continue to live a blessed life.

Have a great day and thanks for taking the time to visit.

Debbie

No comments: