Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dream Craft House update Day 13

Look at this... we have walls, a ceiling and lights! It may just be lights for working but it's lights.

I flipped the switch so I could take my pix and it was soooo cool to see the house coming to life.

I waited until it got a little cooler hoping that my camera lens wouldn't fog up, but it still did. So... I cleaned the lens fast and snapped the picture faster!

I have to say... it's the strangest feeling to turn the lights on and look inside my sweet little craft house. There's air conditioning in there and soon there will be a covered porch. I hope I'm moving in before the end of next week. How fun is that! Boy... I'll really see how much 'stuff' I have then. What a wonderful dream come true! I feel like the most blessed girl in the world right now. Hey... dreams CAN come true!

I took my granddaughter swimming again today. She loves it and told me she had fun today. It was no different than any other day she just said she had fun.

Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting!

Debbie

No comments: