Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dream Craft House update Day 8

The little craft house looks so cute today with its door and three windows. I'm not sure what's next... I think the siding and insulation. That will be so neat to see the siding go up and then painted to match our home. I still can't believe this is happening. Maybe I will when I move all the tons of stuff I have into the craft house. I guess it's a good thing I've been craft room cleaning.

How fun! I just love seeing what's been completed everyday.
I just had to spray around the inside of the building for ants. I used half the can of spray. We seem to have an abundance of the little critters lately. Maybe the spray will soak into the wood and keep them away forever. One can hope.....


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


Debbie

No comments: