Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dream Craft House update Day 10

WOW! I can't believe it's been 10 days since the start of my cute little craft house. I type the words, I walk in the building, but I still can't believe it. It truly is a dream come true in the making.

I do hope you enjoy the journey with me.

We had some very heavy rain storms starting at lunch time. The workers had already finished for the day. They managed to get the metal roof (dark green) installed, and put up some siding on a few outside walls. It's just so exciting! I've never had anything new like this in my life ( or anything old for that matter).

It was hard to take a picture because the humidity was so high. The camera lens kept fogging up, so I worked fast.

Hope you are having a great evening. Please leave a comment if you are enjoying the journey of my Dream come true or if you have any questions.

Thanks so much for visiting!


Debbie

2 comments:

Jo said...

I have followed you since day 1. I just can't wait everyday to see what they have done. I am excited for you, knowing that one day I will get to see the Dream Craft House for myself. I can't wait. We should christen it like they do a new ship before it sails for the first time. Keep up the good work and keep the worker bees busy. Jo

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the finished craft house. I bet you are so excited!